Update re: COVID-19
Published: 16 Mar 2020
· THE LICENSING COURT asks that any party or representative who meets the ‘who needs to isolate?’ criteria in the Department of Health’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) isolation guidance:
· NOT ATTEND a THE LICENSING COURT conference or hearing; and
· contact THE LICENSING COURT to make alternative arrangements.
· THE LICENSING COURT encourages all parties and representatives to practise good hygiene to protect against infections. Good hygiene includes:
· washing your hands often with soap and water;
· using a tissue and covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze;
· avoiding close contact with others, such as touching.
· THE LICENSING COURT encourages parties, where there is agreement, to seek orders and directions by email.
· THE LICENSING COURT will hold all face-to-face conferences and hearings in hearing rooms to maintain social distancing.
· THE LICENSING COURT will cease providing shared-use water jugs in hearing rooms.